Become A Member
Join the growing number of individuals, associations, clubs and organisations within Australia’s recreational fishing community that are members and supporters of the Australian Recreational Fishing Foundation community (ARFF). There are several different ways you can become a part of the ARFF .
Any individual or organisation with an affiliation with recreational fishing can apply to be a member of the ARFF. All applications for full or associate membership require approval by the ARFF Board.
A full member can include an association, club, corporation, company or an individual with an affiliation with recreational fishing. A full member of ARFF:
- has full voting and speaking rights at annual general and special general meetings, can also apply to become a director of ARFF.
- can participate in the ARFF policy forum – this where the policies of the organisation are discussed and developed.
- receive all policy forum correspondence general correspondence.
The membership fee for a full member is $500 per year.
An associate member can include an association, club, corporation, company, Government organisation or an individual with an affiliation with recreational fishing. An associate member:
- has speaking rights at all ARFF meetings but cannot vote.
- can nominate for the ARFF Board if agreed to by the ARFF Board and full members.
- can participate in the ARFF policy forum by invitation of the Board and full members .
- receives all general correspondence.
The membership fee for an associate member is $50 per year.
A Supporter is an individual, company or corporation or Government organisation with an affiliation with recreational fishing. A supporter of ARFF:
- can attend ARFF Policy forums by invitation of the Board and full members .
- receives all general correspondence between the ARFF executive and its members, associate members and supporters.
Being a supporter for the ARFF is free.